Must Love Fur, LLC is an established and well-loved pet sitting and dog walking company, and we are always seeking exceptional pet care providers to add to our team.
–Competitive take home pay (starting at over 10% more than the industry standard)–
–Work one on one with clients with the back up of a team so you can take time off when needed without losing your client base–
–Choose the work schedule you want based on which clients you wish to care for–
Requirements for any pet sitting positions:
- You have your own car.
- You absolutely LOVE both dogs and cats.
- You feel comfortable walking both BIG and small dogs.
- You are neat and tidy in client homes.
- You can work with us for at least 6 months. The pets (and pet parents) will want to develop a long-term relationship with you.
- You are available to pet sit over at least 4 of the 7 major holidays: Spring Break (March), Easter, Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week, Christmas week, New Year’s.
- You can pass a background check.
We are currently looking for:
MIDDAY DOG WALKERS:
Hours: Walks are typically completed between 11am-2pm
Walks are for 1-2 same family dogs at a time.
PLAY DATE PALS
Vacation Play Dates are 1 or more visits per day typically for 3-14 days. (You’ll provide feeding, walking, plant watering, and mail pickup while clients are traveling.) Hours are based on client requests.
OVERNIGHT PET SITTERS to stay in client homes. Our Overnight service is 12hrs, our Home Stay service is a minimum of 18hrs on site.
Please have at least 2 overnight pet sitting references to apply for this job. Jobs last anywhere from 2-3 nights to 3 weeks.
Client happiness and security is our top concern. Here is what to expect in the process.
Anyone applying to be a Must Love Fur team member will need to first fill out and submit a general application.
Next is the face to face interview. If both parties feel good about the match,
Then comes background check (roughly one week wait time for results). Once those are in,
Working (paid) interviews (1-2 days depending on experience) begin to make sure candidates understand what pet sitting really looks like as a profession and not just a hobby.